NOMINATEE: Name: ____________________________________________________
THE FOUR-WAY TEST
Of the things we think, say or do:
1. Is it the TRUTH?
2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3. Will it build GOODWILL and better FRIENDSHIPS?
4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
On ONE page, accompanied by this nomination form, please provide the information requested in the following three questions. Additional information or letters of endorsement are encouraged and may also be attached.
• How does your nominee exemplify the tenets of the Four-Way Test?
• Being as specific as possible, describe the volunteer work your candidate has done. Identify the organizations, length of service, and activities.
• How else has the candidate served the community? Please try to give detailed dates, the type of service and benefits to the community .
NOTE: Rotary members are not eligible
Send all material to: Art Cooley – Four-Way Test Committee
3843 Devonshire Drive, Salisbury, Maryland 21804
Or email material to email@example.com;
Questions: (H) 410-749-8511 or (C) 410-430-0812
Nomination submitted by: __________________________________________________
Phone: ______________________________ E-mail______________________________
DEADLINE: April 2, 2018