We want to inform you that Open Enrollment starts November 1 to December 15, 2017 for coverage starting January 1, 2018. It is important for Marylander’s to understand that nothing has changed. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is still the law of the land. Maryland Health Connection is the state-based health insurance marketplace for individuals, families, and small businesses and the only place that you may be eligible to receive financial assistance to help lower your out-of-pocket costs. Certified Navigators can help answer questions and guide consumers through www.MarylandHealthConnection.gov application process online for free.
Lower Shore Health Insurance Assistance Program
Serving Worcester, Wicomico, and Somerset Counties
• Information and Assistance on MarylandHealthConnection.gov
• Eligibility Determination (Medicaid or Qualified Health Plan)
• Free help with enrolling in health coverage plans
• Maryland Health Connection is the only place you can get financial help for plans
Please note this open enrollment is for those eligible for Qualified Health Plan. For those eligible for Medicaid can enroll year round.
Contact local certified Navigator at 855-445-5540 for more information. Visit: www.lowershorehealth.org Also, follow us on Twitter: @LSConnector and Facebook Page: Lower Insurance Health
Lower Shore is hosting Open Enrollment Events:
“Beat the Rush” on Saturday, November 4, 2017 – 10am to 2 pm
● One Stop Job Market, 31901 Tri-County Way, Salisbury, MD 21804
● Ocean City Youth Health Center, 4 Caroline Street, Ocean City, MD 21842
“Last Chance” on Saturday, December 9, 2017 – 10am to 2 pm
● Wicomico Public Library, 122 S Division St, Salisbury, MD 21801
● Ocean Pines Library, 11107 Cathell Rd, Berlin, MD 21811
Local Certified and Trained Navigators will be at these events to help consumers enroll and educate in health insurance coverage through Maryland Health Connection.