Date: August 15 & 16, 2016
Location: Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce
You become a great leader when your attitude reflects leadership. Join the Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce and Dale Carnegie Mid-Atlantic to tap into your latent power, unleash your inner leadership qualities of confidence and enthusiasm and build your visibility within your organization with Confident, Assertive, In Charge: Developing the Attitudes of Leadership.
- Be assertive without appearing aggressive
- Increase your visibility
- Control situations instead of letting them control you
- Speak up, make your point and win support
- Deal effectively with difficult people
- Let your attitude shine through
- Build your image as a strong, fair-minded leader
- Handle tough situations with composure .