The Coastal Association of REALTORS® (CAR) installed its 2015-2016 Board of Directors at a special ceremony earlier this month at the Captain’s Galley in Ocean City.
Linda Moran, a REALTOR® for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty and a CAR member since 1991, was installed as president of the association’s board.
“It is an honor to serve as president of Coastal REALTORS® for the upcoming year,” Moran said. “In my tenure, our association will focus on education of REALTORS® to ensure buyers and sellers on the Lower Shore are getting the most professional and top notch service possible.”
Moran was installed by Bonnie Casper, 2015-2016 President of the Maryland Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors.
The following CAR members were also installed during the ceremony by Casper:
- President Elect Don Bailey, Coldwell Banker Residential, Salisbury
- Vice President Joel Maher, Coldwell Banker Residential, Salisbury
- Secretary Wesley Cox, Sperry Van Ness Miller, Salisbury
- Treasurer Terrence McGowan, Prudential PenFed Realty, Ocean City
- Immediate Past President Vicki Harmon, Coldwell Banker Residential, Ocean City
- Director Jeff Powell, Powell Real Estate, Salisbury
- Director Stan Zaremba, Long & Foster, Ocean CityDirector Joseph Wilson, Condominium Realty, Ocean City
- Director Courtney Wright, Condominium Realty, Ocean City
- Director Bernie Flax, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty, Berlin
- Director Tony Prochazka, Vantage Resort Realty, Berlin
“A warm congratulations to our new Board of Directors and a big ‘Thank You’ for their service,” said Page Browning, Executive Vice President of CAR. “We’re looking forward to another successful year for our membership and association.”
More about Coastal Association of REALTORS
Coastal Association of REALTORS® is the leading local advocacy group in the real estate industry on the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland. Coastal REALTORS® works in partnership with its members to promote home ownership and preserve, protect, and advocate private property rights. The organization supports 1,000 REALTORS® who serve Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties.
For more information on Coastal REALTORS®, visit www.coastalrealtors.org.