Salisbury University is excited to announce the third annual SU Research Day and Innovation Showcase: Friday September 25, 2015 in Perdue Hall.
Go online and take a look at last year’s event: www.salisbury.edu/researchday/galleries/Fall2014
Schedule for the day includes:
- 3:00 p.m.- Kimberly van Vulpen (and Amy Haberger)- “Addressing School- Based Behavioral Health Needs of Children: Bringing Everyone to the Table”
- 3:30 p.m.- Stephen Habay- “Adventures in Undergraduate Organic Synthesis”
- 4:00 p.m.- Eugene Hahn- “Learning by Innovating”
- 4:30 p.m.- Tom Goyens- “Johann most and Helene Minkin: An Anarchist Family in New York, 1888-1907”
- 5:00-6:30 p.m.- Reception/Showcase- A beer and wine reception for all attendees. A showcase to highlight SU’s faculty labs, academic units, service units and centers, galleries, and everyone!
SU is soliciting proposals from the campus community for participation in the showcase.
Space is limited; therefore, we must have a written proposal for participation:
- Explain how your unit makes connections with the community in no more than 300 words
- Proposals due 5 p.m. Friday, September 18, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals will be evaluated by the University Research Council and Provost’s Office.
Please send questions to: email@example.com