June 23rd, 2015
Confused about the cost of flood insurance, or have a question about the new flood maps?
– Review the Biggert-Waters and Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act, who it is affecting, and what changes are taking place.
– Explain how compliant flood openings affect NFIP rates and how FEMA Elevation Certificates are required for actuarial ratings.
– Identify FEMA’s red flags on Elevation Certificates, explain what flood mitigation options are available, and review insurance savings case studies along with real life success stories.
Kevin Dupree – Nationwide Flood
Al Redmer – Maryland Insurance Commissioner
Owen Gechter – Smart Vent/Flood Risk Evaluator
– 2:00 pm – Crisfield City Hall, 319 W Main Street, Crisfield, MD 21817
– 5:30 pm – Peaky’s Restaurant, 30361 Mt Vernon Road, Princess Anne, MD 21853
Please RSVP by June 18th
Ryan McClenehan, 410-651-2210, ext. 313